The Site is the property of and controlled by: Fox and Company Solicitors, Dargan House, Quinsborough Road, Bray, Co. Wicklow.
- Data and Information Storage Policy. We or our service providers may collect Personal Information (information that can be used to identify you as an individual) when that Personal Information is provided by a visitor who elects to complete the contact forms.Whenever you visit or interact with the Site, we, may use technologies that automatically or passively collect information about how the Site is accessed and used (“Usage Information”):
- Usage Information: Usage Information may include browser type, device type, operating system, length of user sessions, the page served, the time, the preceding page views. The Site Usage Information for administration and site analytics purposes.
- IP Address: We may collect and use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server, to administer our website and to help improve the quality of service available on this site. Your IP address is used to gather broad demographic information. We do not link IP addresses to anything personally identifiable. This means that a user’s session will be tracked, but the user will be anonymous.
- Sharing Information. Except as described here, we will not provide any of your Personal Information to any third parties without your specific consent. We may share non-Personal Information, such as aggregate data and Usage Information with third parties. We may also share your information as disclosed at the time you provide your information, as set forth in this Privacy Statement and in the following circumstances:
Third Parties: We may share your Personal Information with third parties that perform functions on our behalf such as service providers that host or operate our Site or analyse data. These third parties receive your information solely in connection with the services they provide to us and are contractually obligated not to sell, share, or otherwise use your data for other purposes.
Legal Disclosure: We may transfer and disclose your information to third parties to comply with a legal obligation; when we believe in good faith that the law or a governmental authority requires it; to verify or enforce our policies; to address fraud, security or technical issues; to respond to an emergency; or otherwise to protect our rights or property or security of third parties, visitors to our Site or the public. In the event that we are involved in a bankruptcy, merger, acquisition, reorganization or sale of assets, your information may be sold or transferred as part of that transaction.
- Your Rights; Choices; and Access to Your Data. You may always direct us not to share your Personal Information with third parties (other than our service providers), not to use your Personal Information to provide you with information or offers, or not to send you newsletters, emails or other communications by: (i) sending us an email; (ii) contacting us by mail at the address above; or (iii) following the removal instructions in the communication that you receive. Your opt-out request will be processed within 30 days of the date on which we receive it. You can request a copy of any information that we hold on you at any time, or instruct us to delete permanently that information by emailing us or by contacting us at the postal address above. In accordance with our routine record keeping, we may delete certain records that contain Personal Information you have submitted through the Site. We are under no obligation to store such Personal Information indefinitely and disclaim any liability arising out of, or related to, the destruction of such Personal Information. It may not always possible to completely remove or delete all of your information from our databases without some residual data because of backups and other reasons. We will retain your information as needed to provide you services. If you wish to request that we no longer use your information to provide you services please contact us. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
- Third Party Site Links. This Site may provide links to other sites. Privacy policies on these sites may differ from that on the Fox and Company Solicitors Site, and we advise that you review these site policies before providing personal information. While we always seek to provide links to high quality sites, we take no responsibility for the content of these sites.
- Information Security. We take information security seriously; however, no electronic data transmission or storage of information can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. You use the Site and provide us with your information at your own risk.
Changes. We may update this Privacy Statement to reflect changes to our information practices. If we make any material changes we will notify you by means of a notice on our Site prior to the change becoming effective. We encourage you to periodically review this page for the latest information on our privacy practices.